You may have wondered whether hiring a skip in Streatham would adequately fill your rubbish clearance needs. In some situations, skip hire is a viable alternative. However, be sure to conduct diligent research before making this choice. Here are a few important facts you should know about skip hire:
• In the UK in order to hire a skip, you need to apply for a permit.
• Only one permit can be given per street at any one time.
• Waiting for permits can mean a longer wait time to remove rubbish.
• The skip must be attended at all times to prevent other people filling it.
• Labour is not included; you have to fill the skip yourself.
• Skip hiring is done by fixed load size, with no flexibility.
• You must still arrange for collection once the skip is filled.
• Certain items are forbidden.
When you hire Rubbish To Go, we do all the work for you. We’ll arrive at a time that is suitable for you, and there’ll be no long waits for permit approval. We can usually schedule your service within 24 to 48 hours or same day if necessary. With us, you will only pay for what you use—so you don’t have to try and estimate your needs in advance.
Feel free to contact Rubbish To Go if you have any questions about our rubbish clearance service in Streatham and how it compares to skip hire. We will be happy to give you a free over-the-phone quote for you to compare.
Check out some of the items we can remove
[column width=”30%” padding=”5px”]Sofas
Garages[/column][column width=”30%” padding=”5px”]Dishwashers
Conservatory Furniture[/column][column width=”30%” padding=”5px”]Bed Frames
Dining Room Chairs
Chests of Drawers